Camp Tuffit Est.1917
Built in 1976 during the bicentennial, The Doors serve as Camp Tuffitʼs very own “Motel,” offering four modern units, named appropriately for there bright colored doors. In the spirit of the flag, one Red door, one white, one blue..and one green? Each unit offers retro styling spread over full eat-in kitchens and bathrooms. Each “Door” comfortable sleeps 4 and warms with baseboard heaters.
© 2016 Camp Tuffit LLC